Friday, March 7, 2008

Fried Food Sucks

Wow,

I will NEVER eat again at JD’s Bait Shop. I love the place, don’t get me wrong, but after a night of moaning and groaning due to major GI distress, I will never eat anything that comes from that kitchen. You think I would have figured it out, after the chicken wing incident, but I am a slow leaner. Eating pink tablets like they were candy and curling up on the frozen bathroom floor in a sleeping bag are really not conducive to my overall well-being, and it all started with that gallon of onion rings I ate eight hours prior. Yuk. If you don’t feel bad for me, feel bad for my poor wife; Beth had to suffer almost as much as I did.

1 comment:

Jake Odell said...

I remember one time when we were going to UNH, you and I went out to eat at Biddy Mulligans in Dover. We got the "Dublin Nachos" which were waffle fries with sour cream, bacon, and bunch of other stuff on them. Oh, and many beers.

That night I was on the phone with Heth and I said, "Can I call you back? I have to throw up." So I did the latter, and then the former. I don't know what was in those waffle fries, but it did not agree with me.

Still, I eat fried food all the time; as soon as a BK lunch yesterday. I think your constitution just has to be used to it. Pat Beth on the back sympathetically for me.