Monday, March 30, 2009

JV Line-Ups for Douglas County Tri-Meet (Updated Again!)

This week, the JV meet is on Wednesday, April 1st. Since we only have two entries in open events in this week's varsity meet, we will have more than the usual numbers for the JV meet.

On the distance side, I have thought about it, and this is what I want you all to run in on Wednesday. A lot of us need to race, to get that meet experience.

1600 G: Neilsen, Janey
1600 B: Doubet, Barenberg, Richards, Hecker, Bills, Bull, Kade, Nate, Brenden

400 G: Mallory, Edgington, Yeager
400 B: Oaks, Heitmeyer

800 G: Kendall, Neilsen, Bri, Janey
800 B: Hecker, Barenberg, Doubet, Richards, Heitmeyer, Bills, Oaks, Bull, Kade, Nate, Brenden

3200 G: None
3200 B: None

No relays, I need to get accurate times on you, both for your training levels as well to see how you compare to the varsity kids! The only way to get that is through open events. I will be there as the coach, along with Coach Hawk, so you will be all set to run some super fast times! There are a couple of kids coming along who are also running varsity on Saturday. That is OK, we are working on building race experience, especially since we missed the meet last weekend. Now, let's just hope the weather holds out for us!

SEP

P.S. Bus leaves at 2:15, dismissal at 2:00! Don't forget your uniform and your spikes!

2 comments:

AJ K said...

I am not on this line up. What do you want me to run?

Brian Seppala said...

Sorry AJ.

I just updated it, my mistake.

I got you in the mile and the half mile.

My bad.
SEP