Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Under the Radar


In all of the professional sports (Rockies, Red Sox, Patriots, Haile) chaos of the past week or so, this has sneaked by me. But the C.H.S. Girls XC team is doing really well in their recent meets! Second place in their division at some major races, including Liberty Bell and the Columbine race! I have been at a few of their races, and every time they run by me, they are running their brains out. Combining their natural talent with a lot of hard work is really paying off. That makes me very proud, and I know they will keep working hard and racing fast!

With League Championships and Regional Championships a few weeks away, I am confident the girls will keep this pace up and do awesome at those meets. And I am confident the boys team will come out swinging and do some damage at those meets too. If you get a chance to go watch a race, either at Heritage HS or out in Aurora, you should make a point to go watch, this team is pretty good!

4 comments:

k.dutton said...

That was a good race. Thank you for coming, i know all of the girls really appreciate it!
My legs are starting to hurt all the time though, like i can't sleep for the pain, it sucks. But no race for varsity this week so hopefully that will help.

Brian Seppala said...

Kels,

Hang in there, rest your legs as much as possible, and you guys will race awesome at Heritage in a couple weeks. Trust me, you all have the natural talent to do well.

Sep

k.dutton said...

I turst you, i'll be fine i'm sure, i'm pretty determined to do well at League. :)

Brian Seppala said...

Do well at League, but carry it over to Regionals and State too!