Thursday, December 27, 2007

Saturday's Plan

1. Meet at my house at 8:30, dressed for the weather!
2. Run to Englewood Dam. (1)
3. Execute some three minute VO2max intervals.
4. Go to Einstein's for breakfast. Yum!
5. Help put away X-mas decorations.
6. Watch the Patriots go 16-0. (2)

(1) I get to ride the bike to E.D., as last Saturday did something to my foot. some type of strain under my arch, it sucks. I gotta go see Dr. Ferret when I get back from Iowa.

(2) I will be watching the game downtown, celebrating Coach Hawk's 39th B-day at the Wyncoop! Mmmmm!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry I won't be there. I'm in New Orleans. This first bit of real food I've had in 6 months.
See you in school,

Brian Seppala said...

Nice! We are getting hammered here in Denver with snow, I am jealous that you are enjoying the fine Cajun fare!!!