Monday, April 13, 2009

Last Years Nike/Littleton Results

Was looking through the old results, this is what we did last year at Nike/Littleton.

(I remember it was a nice clear day, one of the few that we had all year.)

Josh - 10:34 3200 m, 3:40 1200 in Dst. Med.
Kelli - 2:25 4 x 800, 2:28 800 m
Melanie - 2:31 4 x 800, 2:35 800 in Dst. Med.
Katelyn 2:24 4 x 800, 65.5 400 m, 64.0 4 x 400
Karlie - 61.85 400 in Spt. Med., 62.00 4 x 400
Patches - 56.77 400 in Spt. Med., 56.1 400 in Dst. Med.
Caroline - 5:39 1600 m, 4:11 1200 in Dst. Med.
Alex - 4:44 1600 m, 54.0 4 x 400, 10:12 3200 m
Cabbage - 2:04 4 x 800, 2:08 800 m
Derek - 4:41 1600 m, 2:05 800 m
Tyler - 54.0 4 x 400, 25.12 200 in Spt. Med.
Brendan - 5:10 1600 in Dst. Med., 2:11 4 x 800

I think we are light years faster this year compared to this point last year. I am excited to really see how we do against some great competition. Remember, do not use these times for anything other than to motivate you to run fast. We have trained very hard, we are ready to really run fast now! Only 31 days until State Meet!

SEP

4 comments:

Laster said...

Littleton SUCKS go kick some ass and show every one who is boss!! We own this meet.

Anonymous said...

tick tock

Anonymous said...

Really are you kidding me, won't put events up due to unwanted results today?

Brian Seppala said...

Hey Anonymous,

What are you talking about? "won't put up events due to unwanted results today?" that makes no sense. Are you the same "Anonymous" who was looking for the Nike/Littleton schedule ten days in advance a few days ago? (Which is funny now, as the time schedule has already been altered significantly, so it really wouldn't have mattered anyway.)

I need to turn off the anonymous commenting feature on this blog. All these people with no backbone, no spine, who takes shots at me from behind the internet curtain, are losers, and don't even deserve to be reading this blog. Go read Dyestat or something, stop reading me.

Do you anonymous people really think that I spend every living minute of the day focused on making sure you are "in the loop" with the logistics of the track team? I mean, you can't really think that. You would be crazy to think that. Because, I do have a job, I do have a wife and family, I do have a baby on the way, I do have many, many, many other, much more important things than to keep you informed on on the events for the weekend. I try to make track a high priority, but I don't make responding to cowardly anonymous blog posters a priority at all.

The funny thing is, I was going to post the list of evetns today, but you know, all of the athletes who were at that meeting yesterday afternoon know what they are doing, so if you don't, then too bad.

If you are at track practice, and you think that I am disappointed with "unwanted results" (whatever the heck that means,) then you don't pay very good attention and you need to work on that. My athletes know what events they are doing, they know I believe in them, they know I am working my butt off to try and make this the best track program with the best athletes in the state. And that is all that matters.

BTW, If you aren't at track practice, and you are trying to tell me what to do and how to do it, then GFY. (and learn how to sign your name)

C.T.O.Y.S.
SEP