Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Leaving on a Jet Plane....

Wow! We are finally here! This is exciting, I am really pumped up to head to California! This has been a lot of work for a lort of people, most of all Darren Lake and yours truly. We are here to compete, but we are also here to represent C.H.S with pride and dignity. Just rmemeber, we have every right to put anyone on a plane bound for Denver at any time for behavioral reasons. At your expense.

But enough with the negative stuff, let's have some fun. Here are the line-ups, and here is the baggage reminder.

I would recommend you pack tonight, as I know I am going to have a hard practice on Thursday for the distance kids. You will not have time to pack after practice. Take your spikes out of your shoes, and pack your de-spiked shoes as well as your uniform in your carry-on bag. Take some contact lens solution if you need it and I will be livid if I don't see water bottles in everyone hands on the flight. You can get super dehydrated on a plane ride.

See you tomorrow, woo-hoo!

No comments: