Monday, April 23, 2007

That's What Friends Are For

A good friend of mine just called me up, worried about my "tired" posting.

I am not taking it down, as I believe that what is said should stay said. I do want to just make it clear that the trip the team went on to Mt. SAC was stupendous, exhilarating and ground-breaking, in my humble opinion. I had a fantastic time, I have memories from it I will never let go of, and it was amazing that we got to expose our athletes to that level of competition. It was an irreplaceable experience for me, and if I insinuated that it was not, then I sincerely apologize.

I do not mean to diminish any of the hard work that went into it, nor any of the spectacular performances that came out of it.

2 comments:

Zach said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Zach said...

check out this guys resilience

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5EHy_oPoec&mode=related&search=