Monday, May 21, 2007

I just want to say....

I want to say "Thank You" to all of the distance kids. I might not see you personally, but hopefully this is the next best thing:

Thanks Zach.
Thanks Steven.
Thanks Taylor.
Thanks Andrew.
Thanks Will.
Thanks Alex.
Thanks Beau.
Thanks Derek.
Thanks Taylor.
Thanks Josh.
Thanks Brian.
Thanks Chase.
Thanks Jack.
Thanks Patrick.
Thanks Jacob.
Thanks Brendan.
Thanks Patrick.
Thanks Socks.
Thanks Trey.
Thanks Ethan.
Thanks Kelsey
Thanks Katelyn.
Thanks Evin.
Thanks Kelli.
Thanks Kelsey.
Thanks Hedvilli.
Thanks Quincy.
Thanks Shelby.
Thanks Lexi.
Thanks Kirsten.
Thanks Caroline.

I don't think I forgot anyone, and if I did, I want to thank them too.

I want to thank everyone for their dedication and commitment to track. I know I run a tough program, I know that I can be hard-assed and unreasonable at times. Thank you all for listening to me, for trying your best for me, and for teaching me so much about running and coaching. I am very proud of all of you, not because of your times, but because you proved that you can do anything you set your mind too. All of you are truly wonderful.

Again, thanks everyone, it was a great ride.

Coach Sep

2 comments:

Unknown said...

And I think the distance team would also like to thank you in return...you contributed greatly to the track program and did so much extra. you helped get us to where we did. what a great season in my opinion! enjoy the summer...

Brian Seppala said...

Hey, thanks Grimmer. That means a lot. It was a very successful season, we all deserve to enjoy it!!