Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Getting to work


I woke up at one o'clock this morning, couldn't sleep. Typical fall insomnia. So, I got to work. On what you might ask? Working on track stuff. Yep, working on track stuff in the middle of freakin' September. I emailed Coach Laster, (he hasn't emailed me back yet), dug out some calendars, going through what worked last year and what didn't, flipped through some books, basically putzed around as quietly as I could.

Now, in the next couple of weekends, Laster will come over, we will set up the schedule for the year, and then, in true Big Black fashion, we will "get to work."

2 comments:

k.dutton said...

I can't wait for track!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

wow thats worse than me! i wish i could just wake up and do work...rather than force myself to get up and finish an essay :/