Wednesday, September 19, 2007

New Hit Song

I hate to spew such hyperbole, but Eddie Vedder really is a musical genius. He did the soundtrack for the new movie "Into The Wild" (which I am very eager to see, I think it will be too sympathetic to the character of Chris, but that's another post) and the first single, "Hard Sun" is just amazing.

So, go to your local record store, go to iTunes, or even go to some illegal music sharing community if you have to, but get this single. It is powerful, bold, and haunting, all at the same time. Awesome.

3 comments:

Zach said...

Check out the song Under the Tracks by Creeper Lagoon, its pretty old but I think you would like it...

Oh yeah i almost forgot, 1.5 baby

Unknown said...

Oh, you mean that movie. That hippie Sean Penn is trying to glorify "Alex Supertramp". There was nothing cool about what he did. To purposly put yourself in that situation is an insult to the adventure that Jack London wrote about. Keyword being wrote. I think that even J.K. thought that kid was and idiot. McCandless put his family through all that just to indulge in his ideals, in his own way he was very selfish. Yeah, I think the time I took Sean Penn the most seriously was in Fast Times at Ridgemont High

Brian Seppala said...

Jack, I tend to agree with you. I read a review in the NY times and I really think I am going to not like this movie We'll see, I admit, i see very few movies a year, I hope that S. Penn really sticks to the real storyline.b