Friday, November 23, 2007

Did You Run Today!?!



This is what I ran this morning. About 5 miles, took me 50 minutes, in sub-20 temperature. I needed my iPod to keep me motivated, and I rolled my ankle at about one mile. But, I got a few hills in, worked on some technique, and earned myself a nap this afternoon.

So, my question is, what do you run today? Let me know in the comments section. The prescribed workout was 50-60 minutes, hopefully the cold did not deter you from that. Anyone can run in 60 degrees and sunny in April, but only true champions get their training in in November when it's below freezing and your couch is so comfortable and warm. The people standing on the podium at JeffCo stadium in May will be the ones who were slogging it out in November. Your dedication needs to start now!!

Hope to see all of you tomorrow at 8:30, Englewood Dam Run!

2 comments:

Trey said...

I got about 45 min in.

Unknown said...

I have not run all week. I'll be back at spenst on Tuesday though.