Sunday, November 11, 2007

Three Random Thoughts

Mostly sunny. Warmer. Highs 59 to 65. That is the weather forecast for Tuesday afternoon. I was kind of hoping for colder temperatures with more precipitation. Just to make Spenst Hill even more enjoyable. It is called Winter Track, isn't it? Those new ski poles will be coming out of storage too.

Turkey Day is fast approaching, and I was hoping the groundswell to do an alumni Turkey Trot Road Race hasn't died off. Believe it or not, I am actually attempting to get into shape and a fun little 5k before I stuff myself silly sounds fun. Any other takers?

No game for the Pats this week, so no Sunday afternoon stress attack for me. Which is nice. But have you been paying attention to the Celtics lately? Best team in the Association, by far. I really gotta get over to my brothers house and watch. He got the NBA Season Pass TV package, good move on his part, as the Nuggets are really painful to watch.

No comments: