Thursday, April 3, 2008

Stupid Phone

After Miss Kelli told me she got to see R.E.M. perform in NYC over the weekend, I was very jealous. When I got home, I bought their new album off of iTunes. I uploaded them to my fancy "walkman phone" but when I wanted to play them they didn't come up? I guess all downloaded songs from iTunes are "AAC Protected?" and they can't be burned onto CD's or even played in anything but iTunes or iTunes compatible MP3 players!!!

WTF???!!! Come on Stevie Jobs, gimmie a break! I was so mad this morning. I wanted to listen to R.E.M. on the way to work, and I had to listen to Peter Tosh instead. (Which is not that bad, but still!!!)

Anyone know how to break this "AAC Protection"? Jake? Trey? Crockett?

SEP

1 comment:

Patick said...

you burn them on to a cd and then upload them using windows media player. and then upload them to your phone. atleast that is how i move my colombian list from itunes to my phone