Tuesday, October 21, 2008

More Logistics

Any opinions on Wednesday? I was thinking, if the athletes are ready to go at 4:00 sharp, then we I can still make it to the dentist. Does that work for you guys?

As for Friday, I did some more thinking about that as well. The race is 25 bucks, pretty steep in my opinion, but typical for a Wash Park race. I can't put my thoughts or my experiences on running a race bandit style out on the world wide web for everyone to read. :) It starts at 6:00, so I suggest we meet at my house at 4:30 to get a good jump on fighting traffic to get there. (Friday afternoon, I-25, yuk.) So, meeting at 4:30, how does that sound?

The track coaches are meeting Thursday evening to discuss the upcoming winter and spring season. Any thing you want discussed amongst the coaches, let me know, either in person, or in the comments.

See you Wednesday night!

SEP

No comments: