Tuesday, October 21, 2008

USATF Race

In my morning or searching the internet for races to compete in for the spring, I discovered that the USATF is having a 5 km cross country race at DeKoevend Park on Nov. 1. That is great news, as it will provide a much more specific race than the one in Wash Park would give us. Plus, it looks like the entry fee is six bucks, rather than the 25 for the race this Friday.

I know things have been crazy this week, lots of switching around, so I want to re-cap.

Wednesday-Be ready to go for an 800 m TT at 4:00 sharp! Bring your fast shoes.

Friday-No official WTAFC race in Wash . Park. (Although if you want to race there, you are more than welcome to.)
Instead we will do the regularly scheduled repeat kilometers workout. We will meet at 3:00 at Sierra. Fast shoes would be good.

Saturday-Cheer on at XC State Meet. Active rest day

Next Saturday-USATF Cross Country Race. The park is right down the street from my house, on University and Arapahoe. We will meet at my house and head down from there.

Whew! My eyes hurt from staring at this screen for so long!

SEP

No comments: