Sunday, August 23, 2009

Middle School Results

Below are the results for the Sierra Middle School Cross Country team in their race against Mesa MS last Wednesday. I have posted these because I had more than a couple of parents ask me if there was any place on the web to check out how their athletes did. So, I figured I would throw the score sheets up onto my blog, and people can access them there. I will try to get as many of the races up as I can, so check back often.

A couple of points. "Coaches error" on the 7th grade boys timing. Neither Coach Thornton nor I got times from about 50% of the boys, and for that, we apologize. We will do much better next time. I purposely did not put last names up either on the results, as the people who truly care about the results will be able to figure out who is who from first names only.

Enjoy, and we hope to see everyone at our next race, this Monday, the 24th, against Sagewood. We will be racing at Sierra, 4:00 sharp!

SEP

No comments: