Friday, August 28, 2009

New Middle School Results

Yesterday we competed against our cross town rivals, the Sagewood Wildcats. Everyone on the team did a fantastic job, almost all of us got better times on the same course that we ran last week. I would also like to thank all of the parents and volunteers who came out to support us. It was great seeing such a big crowd! But, the most credit goes to the athletes, as Sierra prevailed 94 - 150! Go Eagles!

The 8th grade boys won by a score of 26 - 29!


The 7th grade girls won by a score of 23 - 32!


The 7th grade boys won by a score of 18 - 60!


And the 8th grade girls won by a score of 27-29!

Great job everyone!

SEP


3 comments:

SailorFanBerryz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SailorFanBerryz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
SailorFanBerryz said...

Sorry for my comment issues!!
I am your student, not a stalker. LOL. Don't ask why I'm following track, I just feel like it. XD