Saturday, January 20, 2007

Feedback

So, I counted all the comments I have received over my new "project" and it came up to one. Ugh, not good, maybe my lovely wife is right, the blog is a waste of time. But, I don't think it is, because it keeps me off the streets. However, I would welcome any and all feedback, if you are visiting the site. Any new ideas for running, any lively cyber-discussions on the NFL, C.H.S. track or shoveling snow, (I know, not very diversified.), or any questions on what is running through my tiny little brain, would be welcome.

So, let's have some comments, anonymous or not, I don't care!!

3 comments:

Zach said...

Ok Sep, so I would just like to say that this blog is not a waist, a lot of us check it regularly. Also I am watching the Saints-Bears game and I think that the league might be pushing for the bears a little bit. Finally you should put up the 1000 instead of the 600 because I don't like remembering that race.

Gledwood said...

No, you shouldn't count comments as any degree of readership. You really need something like a sitemeter from www.sitemeter.com - that's dead easy to install on blogspot. That way you at least know how many people per day and from where are dropping by your site. E.g. I get quite a lot of comments but not THAT many readers, other people get zillions of hits and barely any comments (considering) ... You really should keep up your blog, it is a fascinating piece of work ...

one thing I did not understand, that huskies picture, what is the relevance of it?? I thought you were in America. Surely you don't have dog-sleighs there? OK I'm going back to read more & my question will probably be answered anyhow there ...

I found your blog randomly clicking 'next blog' out of mine ... I'm at gledwood2.blogspot.com and you're welcome to drop by, mine IS very different though ...

take care now

Gledwood

krisikay said...

Coach Sep,

Keep writing, it isn't a waste of time, we all enjoy reading your blog!