Sunday, July 29, 2007

Guitar Hero Link

I guess Guitar Hero has finally reached Colorado. If you want the definitive source for seemingly everything Guitar Hero, go to my buddy Jake Odell's blog. (I have a link for it on the left.) Sift through the libertarian stuff, and the RPG posts, and you will find two or three "insider information" posts on Guitar Hero.

It's pretty cool, actually, as I recognize a lot of those songs. I admit, I have never played it, but it does sound like it could be a lot of fun at parties! I wish that Beth and I could have gotten down to his house this summer to see them, but as you all know, family trips back East are packed to the minute with family stuff, so we simply didn't have time.

Booooo overscheduling, hoooo-raaaay understanding friends!!

1 comment:

Jake Odell said...

Nah, I'm still a newbie, but getting better. Next time you're in NH we'll tear up "Sweet Child".

It gives me the immediate gratification playing the guitar for real never did!