Thursday, August 30, 2007

First Day Jitters

Today is the first day of racing for many Colorado HS cross country runners. If you are a little nervous, don't worry, that's a good thing. These first races will get the nerves out of you.

The Ponderosa-Chaparral Buddy Race is this afternoon, and I am pretty sure the Harrison Invite down in the Springs is either today or tomorrow. (Not really sure, too much going on here at the middle school XC level!)


So, I know a lot of athletes who read this blog are finally back to racing this week, and I want to wish all of them great luck. I wish I could go to all of the races, to watch and cheer, but the state is too big, and my car is just too slow!

Just remember, attack those ups, hammer the downs, and don't forget to cool down when you are finished. Because no matter how well you do this week, you gotta keep working towards State!


Sep

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you hear that Zach got to race Saturday?