Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Iron pills update!

I want to make it clear to everyone thinking about taking iron that this is not an edict by the all-mighty CHS coaches. This is only a passing on of information that was given to me by Olympic coaches. Like I said, and I want to strss now, all athletes need to talk to their parents and have that conversation with them. Iron pills might not be the solution for everyone, and that's OK. If you want more information, contact your doctor. If you have specific questions, ask your doctor.

Communication is the key to healthy relationships. However, do not just let this pass you by. Make an effort to better yourself, and make the effort to discuss things with the people who care about you. I am not forcing you to do anything, but I could not withhold the information I received at this great conference from you. Thanks.

SEP

No comments: