Monday, January 19, 2009

Nordic Ski Trip

Mackenzie flying up the hill.


The girls returning their equipment.


Katelyn and Mel getting their equipment ready.


Kelli (looking very regal) and Caroline skiing along.


The fab five


Katelyn bombing it downhill.

Katelyn, Mackenzie and Kelli checking out the hill.

The girls trucking it up the long hill.

I must say, I had about 1,000,000 times more fun on this years ski trip compared to last years.  My first true love is cross country skiing, I grew up doing it, I got kind of good at it, and I really do miss it a lot.  The outside, the trails, the fresh air, the laidbackedness, everything about cross country skiing is perfect.  It was my whole existence for about 8 years, and I wouldn't have had it any other way.  Nordic skiing made me some of my best friends in my life, I got to travel all over the country, and I learned so much about the world. It was wonderful.  

Thanks to Mackenzie's dad for coming up with us, and thanks to the ladies for coming along, it was perfect company.  I really hope we can go again soon!

SEP

No comments: