Thursday, July 30, 2009

Red Rocks Video

Shout-out to Trevar Britton for sending me this link. I already mentioned that we are doing Red Rocks with some NFL guys, but a couple weeks ago 9NEWS was there filming them for a special interest piece. Trevar sent me the video link, and I you can check it out here. (Give it a second to load up, but the article next to it is essentially a transcript of the video if it does not work.)

But what we do is a lot harder. :) We don't go for twenty yard bursts, we try and get to the top, with a lot of form drills and other exercises thrown in for good measure. Sure this work-out is great for physiological (muscle) gain, but it is even better for psychological (mental) gains. I have not had many star runners in the spring who did not do Red Rocks in the previous summer.

SEP

No comments: