Monday, September 14, 2009

Ramblings

Big Patriots game tonight, the return of Tommy Boy!

Chloe is sick with a head cold, so she will be watching with me down the Tasting Room instead of going out with all her friends. :)

Need to get some Samual Adams for this evening as well.

Met with the CHS Track coaching staff yesterday, got lots of things hammered out for the rest of the fall. In short, Mondays will be brutal.

Sierra XC finished up on Saturday. I was very proud of all the runners, especially the four or five runners from Team Owl who ran exceptionally well.

Brewed a rye beer Saturday afternoon, it looked pretty funky for about 36 hours. But, I checked it this morning, and it was bubbling away perfectly. Whew!

And the raspberry pale ale is not getting raspberryfied. That will take a couple weeks, then a couple more weeks to clear up. Should be delicious and nutritious.

My fantasy football team got annihilated this weekend. Good thing I was on a bye week.

But, they did not look as bad as Jay Cutler did. :)

For your viewing pleasure, here is a picture of me and my great friend Willie sampling some beers at the Great Divide Brewery.



SEP

No comments: