Thursday, April 5, 2012

Home JV Meet Musings

I was very impressed with Landon L and Rob T getting new season bests in the mile in an extreme headwind on the finishing straight.  Great job guys!

Where did TaylorF and JennaL come form in the horizontal jumps?  I don't know for sure, but form the looks of their marks, they might have jumped their way onto varsity next week!  Excellent job by them!

Thanks Coach Kennedy, for all the marvelous clothes for Chloe, it's like an early Christmas!

Huge thanks go to all the athletes who stuck around and helped run the meet today.  As I am sure most of you know, Beth and I are very close to having a Thing2, so it is tough focusing on track & field right now.  The support I was given today was awesome, I very much appreciate it.

As always, I will keep all of you in the loop as to what my schedule is as it materializes.  No matter where I am though, I expect a good slingshot/hand-off practice on Friday, and a great meet on Saturday!

SEP

No comments: