Friday, April 6, 2012

Legend Track Invite Heat Sheets

Below are is the ten page of heat sheets for the Legend Invite this Saturday.  The meet has a funky schedule (one I think I will like) so please go to Nack for Track to look at the overall schedule.

The meet starts at 8:45 with the elite 3200 m and progress to the end of the boys 200 m Dash.  Then, there will be a break until the girls sprint medley starts it up again at 11:30.  Make sure to get to Sports Authority Stadium in Parker in plenty of time for a good pre-race routine liked we talked about on Monday. 

As most of you know, Beth and I had a baby boy this morning, so my status for the next few days is uncertain.  Everyone is home from the midwifery safe and sound, Beth and Reid are sleeping soundly, and Chloe is watching Handy Manny on the iPad.  All of the other coaches will be there carrying my weight, so lean on them for any meet day guidance you usually get from me.

This is going to be a great meet for all of us, let's turn the last 2 weeks of hard work into some first place ribbons!

SEP



LEGEND INVITE HEAT SHEETS 2012










No comments: