Monday, December 27, 2010

Finally Feeling Better

Wow,
it's been ten days, but I am finally feeling better. Having a baby who goes to daycare twice a week certainly raises the germ level in the house, and I think it got me. You read stories of how pro football teams fight through the flu, but I have no idea how they do it. That stuff knocked me down for almost two weeks, it was just miserable.

But, now I can get back into it again. Easy runs around the neighborhood, lunge routine after every workout, even going to get in some XC skiing up in the mountains. Pretty excited to be able to get out and train again, being cooped up in the house coughing has not been fun.

See you all in a week, keep getting those miles in, the first meets are about two months away now! Check the "updated" training schedule on the right sidebar for details.

SEP

No comments: