Monday, August 13, 2012

Sierra Eagle Cross Country Schedule

SMS XC 2012 Schedule

Welcome everyone, to my humble part of the internet.  My name is Brian Seppala, I am the Sierra XC HC as well as the Chaparral T&F HC.  I try to use this blog to get information out to the athletes and the parents in the most efficient way possible.  This blog is not affiliated with DCSD, so while it is not the "official" word, it is the direct word from the coaching staff.

Feel free to browse through the archives, to get a feel for what this blog is all about, if you are new to the SMS/CHS running scene.  I try to have a little bit of humor, some real-world advice, and a lot of public praise for our athletes.

I am super excited for the SMS school year and XC season to start, and I hope to see lots of parents at the informational meeting on Wednesday night at Sierra.

Thanks,
Brian Seppala

No comments: