Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Final Disney Invite Line-Ups

I have complied the timing sheets I will be using at the Disney meet on Saturday. I have organized them by when the athletes arrive at the meet to compete, when they actually compete, what their milesplit personal bests are, and also a spot for splits and prelim marks. It took me a little while, but I think it will save me a lot of time on Saturday.

There were a couple of surprises  They bumped one girl from the 400 to the 1600. I had a feeling that might happen, but she still gets to compete, and I know she will burn up the track in the mile. Another boy I previously listed in the 800, but that was a mistake by me, he should've been in the 3200 all along.

After a lot of double checking, research, and formatting, I think these are my final timing sheets for Saturday. Please look them over, and if there are any mistakes, perceived or otherwise, let me know and I will do my best to explain/fix them.




A few final notes to the athletes and parents. Bring a lunch for the plane trip to Florida, as we will not be stopping for lunch before we go train. Make sure to wear your wind suit,  de-spike your race shoes, and don't forget your ID to get on the plane. This is going to be a super fun trip, and if everyone is the best version of themselves, we are going to have an unforgettable experience.

SEP

P.S. I will be live tweeting as much as I can during the competition, with pictures, results, jokes. If you cannot make it to the meet in person, follow me @ColoradoSep. It will be just like you are there! 





No comments: