Thursday, March 28, 2013

Golden Corral Intervals

Friday the 29th is the last workout of a two week hard block for our distance kids. We will meet at 10:00 at Chaparral, and I have posted the workout below. (I never post workouts before we run them, as I am paranoid of other people stealing them. I need to get over that ego, I know.) Hopefully this sneak preview will spur some good positive thoughts in your head about how you will simply skullcrush this workout.

Golden Corral Intervals are intervals where one should get an excellent nights sleep, eat a light and easily digestible breakfast before 7:00 am, and drink plenty of water. Take a look at the splits you will all be running, and if you are not listed on the sheet, that is a simple mistake by me. I am sorry, but by all means please come to practice tomorrow morning and I will find the appropriate group for you!

See you all tomorrow with your trainers, your in-between shoes and your fast shoes!

SEP

No comments: