Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Close

Wow, that was CLOSE at the plate! I thought he was out! But I am glad it is over. As my wise wife says, "tie goes to the runner." Although replays show he was safe. So Tito does not have to wear his uniform anymore. Which is nice, as he hates wearing the uni, he likes the windbreaker pullover. I have nevr seen him in a uni for that long. Great f-in, game, great game. Even though it was 4:50 long.

How many people witnessed that in person, maybe 300 were still left in Yankee stadium. Blow that rat-hole up!! Yankees suck! But, in ten years, you will get 30,000 NY morons saying they were there, they were there. Just like Woodstock. I really hate Yankees fans. (With one expception.)

SEP

P.S. Good night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Bri. I am assuming I am the one exception to Yankees fans sucking...

Beth

Brian Seppala said...

Of course you are!!! How did you like the picture of me and Otis? :)
Bri