Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Red Sox Swoon

So, the Sox have lost the first two to the (I can't believe I am typing this) "division leading Tampa Bay Rays." Seriously? I really find that hard to swallow. The Rays pitching staff has shut down the tepid Red Sox offense, maybe the loss of Big Papi is finally rearing it's ugly head. Manny is not hitting well, he's flipping out in a very un-like Manny manner; Varitek is in a 3-34 slump; and JD Drew is slowing down as well.

Come on Sox, it's the freakin' Rays! You gotta be able to salvage one game out of this series! Dice-K is tonight, the domes in Japan are a lot like Tropicana Field, so it will be like he is back in Okinawa pitching in the Japanese League. Maybe that's what the team needs, some Dice-K magic.

Go Sox!!

SEP

P.S. Kelli, is this guy your cousin? I didn't know he played for the Washington Nationals.

1 comment:

kelli h said...

Haha yeah. He's my fourth cousin removed, but I taught him everything he knows about baseball