Monday, July 28, 2008

Getting closer to school!

As the title suggests, we are getting closer and closer to school starting! That is going to affect the WTAFC weekly schedules by changing up the "normal" practice times. I apologize for any inconvenience beforehand, but hopefully everyone can make it work for their individual situation.

This week, we will do Red Rocks on Tuesday at normal time, but on Thursday, we will be meeting at 7:00 in the morning, not in the evening. Reason is, my parents are getting back from their New Mexico road trip Thursday afternoon, and since I don't get to see them that often, (and the will buy dinner!) I am switching that practice to the morning. We will be doing some shorter intervals, 200's, 300's, 400's, probably in a very random format.

Saturday will be an On Your Own day. (Beth and I are taking my mom to the Botanic Gardens that morning!) Since Thursday is going to be tough, I suggest Saturday be a long run at the Bluffs. No formal intervals, let the hills at the Bluffs will be the stressor. If you normally do easy runs on Sunday on flatter terrain, than two-three early laps at the Bluffs on Saturday will be perfect.

See you all Tuesday morning!

SEP

No comments: