Sunday, April 11, 2010

Nike/Valor Invite meets CHS Prom

I have texted as many athletes as I can, but I wan to ask again. This Saturday is the CHS prom, and I am sure many of you are planning on cutting a rug. Since I never went to prom in high school, I never really realized what an all day endeavor it truly is. Hair appointments, nail appointments, make-up sessions, (and that's just the guys) along with pictures, limos, dinner, it is a pretty big deal!

What I need from all of my athletes is that open line of communication again. If you have things scheduled for this Saturday, please let me know via text or email, as soon as you can. This meet's entries are due on Tuesday, and if you need to leave early to go vacuum out your parents station wagon, please let me know so I can make arrangements on the track side of things. The only time I will be upset if there are surprises, please keep me in the loop so I can make everyone as happy as possible.

And of course, DON'T do anything stupid. You all have my phone number, and you all know you can call me if you need anything over the course of the night at any hour. No questions asked, no parents told. I don't want anything bad to happen, so use your brains, just like you do when you race.

SEP

No comments: