Friday, February 11, 2011

Improvement in Gymnastics


It seems like I have missed about a month of gymnastics, between sickness, prior engagements, school cancellations, and that has been a big downer for me. I love going to gymnastics, and I hate missing them. However, the last few days I have been in attendance and what I seen in terms of improvement has been tremendous. From the front forward rolls to climbing the ropes. From back hyper extensions to the rings routine and everything in between, the growth in general strength, specific strength and overall technique has been amazing. Simply amazing.

This is the kind of work that really separates good track stars from great track stars, and I am very pleased to see it all working so well.

Excellent job, Wolverines!

SEP

P.S. And no, I don't condone smoking cigarettes while doing a rings routine, the above picture is a joke! So don't send me any comments about it!

No comments: