Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What?!? No school again!?!



So, no school tomorrow, Feb. 2nd, because it is too cold for kids to be waiting at the bus stop. OK, I get it, little kids in second grade should not be out at the bus stop. That makes sense.

However, I am going crazy being cooped up inside! I just finished cleaning the house from top to bottom, and there is no way I can find enough things to do tomorrow to keep from going Jack Torrance on everyone.

So, voluntary practice at 10:30 am, at the track. Gold repeat kilos. It should be a heat wave, 2 degrees above zero. Hey, that's downright hot! Chloe has gymnastics at Alpha until 10:00, I will be at the track after that.

Hope to see some people out there, we will be doing the same workout as last week, but probaby not as many. Dress warmly, as little exposed skin as possible! What do the Scando's say, "There is no bad weather, only bad clothing."

SEP

No comments: