Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Comments

Hey all anonymous people,

If you have a question about the blog, the distance team, the awards, the line-ups, anything like that, please just email me. Posting silly anonymous crap in the comments is immature and detrimental to the team as a whole. Just shoot me an email, and I will be glad to try and explain our thought process.

I know I have tons of enemies, I know that I ruffle lots of feathers, I know that I make decisions that might not be that popular. But you know what, everything I do, from June to May, is to try and make kids better runners. If you don't like how I do it, then ignore me. Don't try and slam me or my athletes, from behind an anonymous curtain, so you can feel better. Start your own blog, start your own training club, or even better, get your lazy butt off the couch and do some actual coaching and giving back to the running community, instead of trying to bring it down.

Grow up, get a life, get off the internet, and realize that all the coaches and athletes on this track team work their tails off and should not be insulted in such a fashion.

SEP

No comments: