Friday, May 14, 2010

One Year Ago

As much as I hate looking towards the past when the future is so shining bright in front of us, I want to mention that today is my daughter's one year birthday. It was one year ago today, at 6:53 am, that lovely Chloe came into our lives. Screaming like a banshee, covered in meconium, with the umbilical cord wrapped around her neck, twice, she was the best thing to happen to Beth and I. We had lots of great visitors that day, Christina, Carolyn, uhhhh... I am sure there were more, but my memory is kind of hazy. :) But, I do remember crying out in joy at the sight and sounds of my beautiful new baby daughter.

Chloe one year ago.


Chloe today.


If you are really bored, click this link to check out this great movie Beth made of Chloe. Set to the stylistic musings of "Punk Rock Girl" by The Dead Milkmen, it's a short video of what Chloe does all day.


That was also a pretty cool day for the track team, we were lucky enough to come out on top in the men's 4 x 800 relay at the State Meet. Here is a great picture of that team.

SEP




No comments: