Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Reflections

Sorry I couldn't be at the Banquet to get some closure on the season. I will finish all the splits for the season and give them to Sep by Friday so he can get them out to you all on the blog. I normally get that done and hand it out at the banquet.
I want to tell you how impressed I was with the transitions, growths and improvements you all made. It was fun to be a part of your individual achievements. Track is such a great balance of individual efforts and team achievement. The boys finishing 3rd in state is a great example of that. Gavin top 3 in all 4 events? 4 x 800 with a state title, Austin with an amazing PR and 4th place finish:)
You all were such an important part of team and individual growth. Thanks for being a part of the team and letting me watch and participate in your growth.

No comments: