Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Chaparral XC Ski Trip Cost Update

I just got off the phone with the director of skiing up at Devil's Thumb Ranch.  On the Friday we plan on heading up there, he can get us $5 trail passes, which is 75% off the normal price, as well as $10 rentals, which is 50% off.  Bring a twenty, give your driver five bucks for gas, pack your own lunch and water, and you are all set!  I am dumbstruck at this pricing, so I need to give Devil's Thumb Ranch a huge props for this.

Skiing past the cabins @ DTR

If you are at all interested in getting outside in the mountains  hanging with your teammates, learning a new sport, in a setting that is spectacular  then this is the trip for you. If you don't know how to ski, don't worry. I can teach you how to ski, so can Beth, so can the croo at DTR.  We already have a few people interested in going, but the more we can get the better.  Talk to your parents about it, then talk to your teammates about it.  Make a day of it, it will be a great adventure, one that you will not soon forget.  As much as I love running, I LOVE skiing, so I am excited to share this passion with all of you.

The link to the google doc gauging interest in this outing is found here. Fill in this survey to give me a general idea of interest in this trip. I will need to make final arrangements by Monday, so pelease figure out your plans this weekend at the latest.

SEP

No comments: