Monday, May 13, 2013

League Championship Thanks

I would remiss if I did not give a huge shout out to all of the people who helped us host the League Championship meet this past weekend. It turned into a three day affair, with the weather wiping out all of the prep work that we did Thursday morning. However, with the help of everyone, we pulled off a great prelim meet on Friday afternoon, and an excellent championship round on Saturday.

With out the help of everyone in the hip number garage, the volunteers out on the field lining up the athletes for heats, the folks who ran the concession stands, the people in the press box, the coaches running the field events, the race timers at the finish line, the JV athletes who ran stairs all day with results, the teachers who sold tickets at the gate, and of course, everyone who helped clean up afterwards; the meet would have been a disaster. We pride ourselves on how efficiently we run a meet, and this weekend was a great example of that.

So, without naming each and every peson who helped (as I know I would leave out someone), I say "THANK YOU" from the bottom of my heart. I am very, very appreciative.

SEP

No comments: