Thursday, April 14, 2011

College Acceptances

I want to throw out real quick some college acceptances from my seniors that I know of.

Jutin Bills has been accepted to the Universtiy of Colorado @ Colorado Springs, home of the Mountain Lions!  Congratulations Justin!

Nate Purdue has been accepted to Ft. Hays State University, in Hays Kansas, home of the Tigers.  Congratulations Nate!

And Janelle Mansfield (this years valedictorian) has been accepted to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge Massachusetts, home of the Beavers.  Janelle does not get a ton of recognition on this site, so I want to make sure that everyone knows how prestigious this acceptance is.  The smartest kids in high schools across the country all apply to M.I.T, and 90% get rejected outright.  The coursework is some of the most demanding in the country, and for Janelle to be accepted is truly an accomplishment.  Congratulations Janelle, I am so proud of you!  Go Beavers!!!!

SEP

No comments: