Saturday, March 17, 2012

TR Invite - 3/17/12 UPDATED

I am pretty tired right now, from updating training paces, to emailing all the coaches with our excellent season bests, to planning out next weeks workouts; but I wanted to get one post about today before St. Patrick's Day was over.

You can check out the varsity results at the link here:

TR Invite Results, via Colorado Milesplit

Excellent job by John Reyes and his ThunderRidge staff for putting on a great meet.  Just a great job all-around by them.

I was pleased with the results we had, especially on the girls distance side. But what I was more impressed with was the team spirit, the enthusiasm, and the support shown by all Wolverine athletes today.  Today was a excellent day for all of us in our development towards becoming champions, and I hope we can build on that next week in practice to do some more damage at the Whitenack Invite in one week.

Great job everyone, and I mean that.  Enjoy your day off, be ready to work hard on Monday!

SEP

P.S. Check out flashndashphotography.com  Some awesome pictures from the meet have been posted.  Very cool!

No comments: