Thursday, December 20, 2012

Media Guide

CHS T&F Media Guide Cover

I am going to be working on putting together a media guide for the track & field team over winter break.  Media guides serves as a historical records, as well as promotional material for our program. This electronic document that will be sent out to the various TV and print media outlets around the state in the spring, as well as to all the parents and friends of Chaparral Track & Field.  

Working with the yearbook teacher down here at Sierra, I have been able to create some templates to streamline the process.  The only thing I need now is the athletes help.

Your second piece of homework (after filling out your goals) is to please email me at:
bseppala[at]gmail[dot]com a few things.  One would be a headshot of yourself.  If could be a senior pic, it could be a nice close-up, but I want to see your smiling face.  No cheesy mirror self shots, as this is something that will be officially representing our program.  Please label your picture with your name.

I will also need the following information:


  • Your current grade (freshman, sophomore, junior, senior)
  • Your birthdate
  • Your neighborhood (Ponderosa Hills, Challenger Park, etc)
  • Two to four sentences talking about your track experiences such as personal bests, races won, letters earned, clubs on, prior experience, etc.

This short biography needs to be emailed to me at the same address.

The final thing I need is any candid pictures of you doing stuff away from the track.  Pictures that show what you do for fun outside of track & field.

This is what you are going to be sending me:

To: bseppala[at]gmail[dot]com
From: Chloe and Reid
Subject: Media Guide Info
  • Chloe Seppala, pre-school
  • 5-14-2009
  • Walnut Hills
  • 2010 Seppala House 10 m dash champion (12.2)
  • Personal Best of 18:30 in the mile
  • Competed for Gulo Gulo T.C. as a toddler

I have no candid pics right now coach, but I will send you one of me opening presents on the 26th.





The higher quality pictures I get, the higher quality media guide I can create.  So, if you are going to do track & field this spring, and you want to be in the media guide, please email me all this stuff as as soon as you can.

Thanks!

SEP

No comments: