Monday, December 31, 2012

Quick Post: Indoor Track Meet Sign-Up

It seems that signing up for this indoor track meet that is this Saturday is trickier than I thought it would be. Long story short, even though we are a registered club, they do not have our official roster.

The solution for the athletes is simple. Get signed up for the meet by Wednesday at noon by registering as an "unattached athlete". (Ignore the Wolverine Track & Field option.)

After lunch on Wednesday, I can easily go back and upload each registered Gulo Gulo athlete with their USATF credentials that I have on file. That shouldn't be that hard, famous last words.

If you fail to sign up for the race by noon on Wednesday, then you will be racing "unattached", as I cannot take the time to keep going back and uploading individual athletes throughout the week. I plan on doing the full batch while Reid takes his afternoon nap on Wednesday.

I hope this works on the athletes end, and if it does not, please let me know as soon as you can.

SEP

No comments: