Saturday, December 22, 2012

Quick Holiday Hits




I have received one media guide entry.  Please try to find the time in the next couple of days to get that in to me.  It gives you an excuse to sneak away from the family for a few minutes.

I have received about six goal entires.  Knowing these helps me cater the training to your specific set of talents and help you reach those specific goals.

This upcoming week, it is all on-your-own easy running.  No organized practices  just get out there every day and run for 30-60 minutes nice and easy.  This is really the last chance to build up some easy miles before the spring.

Yesterday I got 6 miles under my belt, in 51 minutes, today was about 4 miles, with the third mile being at 6:00 pace.  Felt pretty good, gonna really try and run or ski every day this winter break, even if that means getting it in before everyone wakes up!

The Michigan Miles today were a smashing success.  Huge props to the 13 kids who came out, they all ran so well and I am so proud of all of them.  It was a super tough workout, and everyone just gave it their all and really *crushed* it.  Excellent work, guys and girls, excellent work.

SEP

No comments: