Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Quick Post: National Letter of Intent

Attention Seniors. If you are going to be signing a National Letter of Intent to run at college somewhere, then Mr. Thompson and I need to know. On Feb 6th, Chaparral will be holding a special ceremony for the athletes who will be signing. It is a big deal formal thing, with parents, athletes, coaches and administration all in attendance. You actually sit down, with your parents, and formally sign the letter, with cameras clicking away constantly. The Letter of Intent signifies that you are going to that college on a scholarship and you will not be recruited by other schools. If this is something you are unsure of, please contact your college coach as soon as you can. If this applies to any of our seniors, please let me know and I will forward that info onto Mr. Thompson.

SEP

P.S. I love this ceremony, I love seeing our hard working athletes taking that next step, its' so cool!

No comments: