Friday, April 12, 2013

Rock Canyon JV Invite


Google Image: Canyon
It was a pretty windy day down at Rock Canyon HS yesterday, but I was very pleased with the effort and results of the distance kids this afternoon. Huge shout out to Coach Hawk and Coach Hartman for being in charge on such a blustery day, JV meets are super important to the program and having good coaches there for every one is key.

Google Image: Rock
After sifting through the results, I see a lot of highlights. I am sure I missed a few, but Mariah B. raced very well, as did Landon L. Erika, Ellen, Emily and Kelly all raced well in the 800, and I was super psyched to see ol' Austin S. drop a 2:30 in the open 8. Jessie had a strong race in the wind in the quarter mile, and Cory and Spencer did great in the mile as well.

Let's hope these good performances roll over to tonight and tomorrow.

SEP

No comments: